Love'em or Hate'em
Love'em or hate'em....Taylormade Golf is King right now. And love'it or hate'it....the name RocketBallz is on the tip of every golfers tongues in 2012. If we were to have polled MGS readers before the launch of the RocketBallz line I would guess between 75-90% of you would have said the name was a terrible mistake (we heard from a lot of you in our inbox saying it was). Take the same poll with marketing experts and the numbers would have most likely been reversed...75-90% thinking Taylormade hit it out of the park with the RocketBallz name.
POLL: RocketBallz (vs) RocketFuel
That brings me to today. And the name RocketFuel! What is RocketFuel? Well...Taylormade just put in a trademark application (shown below) for this new name. So I'm guessing they think RocketFuel is even better than RocketBallz.
But...that's where you guys come in. Since we didn't poll you guys last time to get your opinions on the RocketBallz name we thought it would be a good idea this time around. So...what do you think about the name RocketFuel? Is it a good name for a golf club? Is it better than the RocketBallz name? You tell us...and well Taylormade...because I know they are reading this 😉
- MyGolfSpy Labs: The Horizontal Impact Location Study - October 19, 2016
- 2016 MyGolfSpy Iron Buying Study - October 13, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Labs: Does the Shaft Matter? - October 6, 2016
- Sentio Giveaway - September 29, 2016
- MGS LABS: Putter Looks vs. Putter Performance - September 26, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Labs: Conventional vs. Claw vs. Crosshand - September 20, 2016
- Tested: Evnroll Putters - September 12, 2016
- (6) TESTERS WANTED: 59GolfBox.com - September 5, 2016
- First Look: Bridgestone TourB XD Series Drivers - August 22, 2016
- 2016 Most Wanted: Blades vs. Mallets - August 18, 2016