Love'em or Hate'em
Love'em or hate'em....Taylormade Golf is King right now. And love'it or hate'it....the name RocketBallz is on the tip of every golfers tongues in 2012. If we were to have polled MGS readers before the launch of the RocketBallz line I would guess between 75-90% of you would have said the name was a terrible mistake (we heard from a lot of you in our inbox saying it was). Take the same poll with marketing experts and the numbers would have most likely been reversed...75-90% thinking Taylormade hit it out of the park with the RocketBallz name.
POLL: RocketBallz (vs) RocketFuel
That brings me to today. And the name RocketFuel! What is RocketFuel? Well...Taylormade just put in a trademark application (shown below) for this new name. So I'm guessing they think RocketFuel is even better than RocketBallz.
But...that's where you guys come in. Since we didn't poll you guys last time to get your opinions on the RocketBallz name we thought it would be a good idea this time around. So...what do you think about the name RocketFuel? Is it a good name for a golf club? Is it better than the RocketBallz name? You tell us...and well Taylormade...because I know they are reading this 😉
- Top 10 Scottish Golf Courses You MUST Play! - May 20, 2016
- 2016 REPORT: Overall Golfer Performance By State - May 16, 2016
- Talking TaylorMade Sale - May 9, 2016
- Tested: Bruce Sizemore ‘MORE’ Wedge - May 6, 2016
- 2016 REPORT: Overall Golfer Performance By Handicap - May 3, 2016
- FIRST PHOTOS: Titleist C16 Irons & Driver - May 1, 2016
- FIRST LOOK – The Fujikura Iron? - April 27, 2016
- Contest – Test the New Golf Pride SNSR Grip - April 21, 2016
- PXG Introduces PXG Gold - March 31, 2016
- Golf Ball vs. Axe - March 24, 2016