The Best Driver of 2014
The largest data-driven test of drivers the golf industry has ever seen is underway and we are only days away from knowing the winners. Results will be published very soon. Goal was simple, conduct the most comprehensive, data-driven test the industry had ever seen. Show how the top performing drivers of 2014, and show all the data to back it up. No marketing, no hype, no medals just results. And let the results speak for themselves.
But, while the last swings are being calculated and bits of data deciphered, lets have some fun first and vote for who YOU think will win this thing.
We tested a total of 23 different models in "Most Wanted" Driver Test, but there can only be one winner.
While our testing will determine the winner, we encourage you to vote below for your favorite (or at the very least the company you think will win). Be sure to use the Facebook and Twitter buttons to share this post with your friends, fans, and loyal minions so that they too can come and vote for their favorite putter manufacturer.
- The Pebble Beach Pro-AM is a Farce - February 12, 2016
- You’ve Seen It Before, So What? - February 11, 2016
- “2016 PGA Show Tech Of The Year.” - February 10, 2016
- Callaway and TaylorMade Toss Twitter Pebbles at Each Other - February 4, 2016
- Bettinardi has a Limited Edition Headcover for the WMPO - February 4, 2016
- First Look – UST Elements Prototype Shafts - February 4, 2016
- The Slickest Ball in Golf - February 3, 2016
- First Look – Toulon Design Memphis Mallet - February 3, 2016
- Callaway’s PGA Show Booth – By the Numbers - February 1, 2016
- RICKIE’S HIGHTOPS COMING TO RETAIL - January 27, 2016
- Driver: Cobra KING LTD w/ 75g Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI X
- Fairway: TaylorMade SLDR S Mini, 12° Fujikura Speeder X
- 3-4H: TaylorMade SLDR TP S
- 5-GW: PXG 0311 w/ KBS C-Taper S+
- SW: TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF Tour Grind (54° bent to 55°)
- LW: Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60°
- Putter: PING Karsten TR ZING