The Best Driver of 2014
The largest data-driven test of drivers the golf industry has ever seen is underway and we are only days away from knowing the winners. Results will be published very soon. Goal was simple, conduct the most comprehensive, data-driven test the industry had ever seen. Show how the top performing drivers of 2014, and show all the data to back it up. No marketing, no hype, no medals just results. And let the results speak for themselves.
But, while the last swings are being calculated and bits of data deciphered, lets have some fun first and vote for who YOU think will win this thing.
We tested a total of 23 different models in "Most Wanted" Driver Test, but there can only be one winner.
While our testing will determine the winner, we encourage you to vote below for your favorite (or at the very least the company you think will win). Be sure to use the Facebook and Twitter buttons to share this post with your friends, fans, and loyal minions so that they too can come and vote for their favorite putter manufacturer.
- First Look – Titleist 917 Series Drivers - June 20, 2016
- Nike VAPOR FLY TW Driver - June 2, 2016
- Pro Tip: How To Make Your M1 More Forgiving - May 31, 2016
- Updated: 2016 Driver Center of Gravity Locations - May 25, 2016
- A (Video) Message from TaylorMade CEO, David Abeles - May 20, 2016
- The MyGolfSpy Test Center is Open for Business - May 19, 2016
- Callaway’s Flagship Iron Gets the Stealth Treatment - May 17, 2016
- First Look: PING iBlade - May 9, 2016
- adidas confirms plans to sell TaylorMade - May 4, 2016
- Nike’s Vapor Fly Blackout Driver is Just the Beginning - May 3, 2016
- Driver: Cobra KING LTD w/ 75g Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI X
- Fairway: TaylorMade SLDR S Mini, 12° Fujikura Speeder X
- 3-4H: TaylorMade SLDR TP S
- 5-GW: PXG 0311 w/ KBS C-Taper S+
- SW: TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF Tour Grind (54° bent to 55°)
- LW: Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60°
- Putter: PING Karsten TR ZING