The Best Driver of 2014
The largest data-driven test of drivers the golf industry has ever seen is underway and we are only days away from knowing the winners. Results will be published very soon. Goal was simple, conduct the most comprehensive, data-driven test the industry had ever seen. Show how the top performing drivers of 2014, and show all the data to back it up. No marketing, no hype, no medals just results. And let the results speak for themselves.
But, while the last swings are being calculated and bits of data deciphered, lets have some fun first and vote for who YOU think will win this thing.
We tested a total of 23 different models in "Most Wanted" Driver Test, but there can only be one winner.
While our testing will determine the winner, we encourage you to vote below for your favorite (or at the very least the company you think will win). Be sure to use the Facebook and Twitter buttons to share this post with your friends, fans, and loyal minions so that they too can come and vote for their favorite putter manufacturer.
- Golf Shoe Review: FootJoy Pro/SL - December 1, 2016
- Callaway’s “Show-Stopping” Epic Driver is Conforming - November 28, 2016
- First Look: 2017 Cobra KING F7 and F7+ Drivers - November 1, 2016
- First Look: 2017 Cobra KING F7 Fairway Wood - November 1, 2016
- First Look: 2017 Cobra KING F7 Hybrid - November 1, 2016
- What Would Happen if There Were No Equipment Contracts in Golf? - October 31, 2016
- Results: The 2016 Iron Buying Study - October 25, 2016
- Dick’s Buys Golfsmith at Bankruptcy Auction - October 24, 2016
- Report: 2016 Golf Equipment Sales - October 17, 2016
- First Look: Graphite Design Tour AD TP Shaft - October 12, 2016
- Driver: Cobra KING LTD w/ 75g Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI X
- Fairway: TaylorMade SLDR S Mini, 12° Fujikura Speeder X
- 3-4H: TaylorMade SLDR TP S
- 5-GW: PXG 0311 w/ KBS C-Taper S+
- SW: TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF Tour Grind (54° bent to 55°)
- LW: Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60°
- Putter: PING Karsten TR ZING