*** Congrats To The Winner: NOEL***
MyGolfSpy Has A 2009 Callaway Driver To Giveaway!
That’s right…we got our hands on one of the hottest drivers for 2009! We had a “Top-Secret Source” snag one of the New 2009 Callaway Drivers and believe me you will be happy to get your hands on this one. And you can get your hands on one…because we are going to give it away to one of you! And whoever wins will get it almost a whole month before it hits stores. Also be sure to come back from time to time… because we will be revealing some of the first photos ever seen of the driver!
Yes…a MYGOLFSPY reader will be the owner of the “Top-Secret” 2009 Callaway Driver everyone has been talking about. The winner of the driver will be announced on October 20th. Once again a whole month before they’re even expected in stores. So make sure to get your entry in today!
How Do I Enter?
Entering the MYGOLFSPY – 2009 Callaway Driver Contest is super simple! And the contest is open to everyone in the US!
Grand Prize – (1) One “Top-Secret” 2009 Callaway Driver
- For (1) contest entry – put your comment at the bottom of this post telling us why you should be the winner of a new 2009 Callaway Driver (creativity is a plus).
- For (5) contest entries – write a blog post or press release about the “MYGOLFSPY 2009 Callaway Driver Contest” and link back to this post. Then simply send us a link to your article…it’s that easy.
The winner will be randomly chosen Monday, October 20th, 2008.
Official Contest Rules
- The contest runs from 12:00AM PST Monday, August 25th, 2008 to 11:59PM Sunday, October 19, 2008.
- Winner will be chosen Monday, October 20th, 2008.
- Only one (1) comment entry per day and one (1) blog entry per person. The total number of entries any person can receive is six (6) entries.
- Prize for contest is one (1) grand prize of a “Top-Secret” 2009 Callaway Driver.
- Contest is open to all US residents.
Good luck to all that enter and thanks for everyone who has supported MYGOLFSPY! We have many more exciting things planned for this next year! So be sure to sign up for the updates.
Let us know if you have any questions!
- The MYGOLFSPY Team