Now THIS is How You Read A Green!
The "Laser Golf Pin" Concept
The Concept: The Laser Pin would be a training tool and possibly used by all golf courses as an optional assistance for recreational golfers. Powered by solar panels, Laser Pin would project laser contours onto the green, allowing the golfer to accurately read the lie and ideal path of their putt.
I don't see a lot of downsides to this technology...might slow play down a little...actually it might speed some of these guys up. We all play with a guy that reads a putt from 42 different angles and still has a 3.14 Putting Avg. I think this would be a great feature for beginners and even for tournaments. It would also be a great training device to help improve your skill on how to properly read greens. This would be great to teach not only juniors but even highly skilled golfers on how to properly read a green. I think this idea might actually spread like wildfire!
Gives Your Opinion...(Pros & Cons)
There are always some great comments by you guys. I am always amazed at some of the ideas and critiques you fellas come up with. What do you think about this latest idea we uncovered?
- There Were A Lot of Simulators at the PGA Show - February 9, 2016
- The ONLY Thing That Matters In A Putter. - February 3, 2016
- THIS is the future of golf. - February 2, 2016
- “2016 PGA Show Booth Of The Year.” - January 28, 2016
- 2016 Vokey Wedge SM6 (Eye Candy) - January 28, 2016
- Where Are They Now? (RIFE PUTTERS) - January 28, 2016
- “HEADCOVER OF THE MONTH” - January 21, 2016
- adidas hires its next CEO - January 18, 2016
- FootJoy – #1 By The Numbers - January 7, 2016
- Bridgestone Golf is Subtle - January 6, 2016