Big Day For MyGolfSpy - Bigger Day For Consumers!
Today's a big day for MyGolfSpy and the start of what we hope will be an even bigger day for golfers around the world. Today we're launching a new game-changing feature on MGS ; a tool which has never been made available to golf consumers before.
It's not only one of the biggest requests we've gotten since starting our "Ultimate Review System"…but it's been one of the biggest requests by golfers since golf clubs have been produced. And because our reviews are scored based on actual launch monitor data, this new feature is even more valuable to anyone interested in knowing what club works best for his game.
First We Launched The "Ultimate Review System"
A few years ago we set out to change and revolutionize the way the industry reviewed golf equipment. With so many choices, and so many clubs being released each year, we felt there needed to be a better way to help golfers sort through all the hype to decipher what's real. There were already tons of sites and magazines conducting equipment reviews…but few were leveraging launch monitors, and fewer still were willing to risk advertisers by telling you that one club might actually outperform another.
We've never been afraid of stepping on any golf company toes, so we set out to create a system that would help golfers make more informed decisions about the equipment they test and ultimately purchase. And while we admit our system is not perfect, in just over 2 years the "MyGolfSpy - Ultimate Review System" has come closer than any golf club test and review process ever conceived to providing real results backed with real data. In a short time our Ultimate Review System has become a resource that not only the industry respects but more importantly one that MyGolfSpy's 250,000 monthly readers find useful and effective during the purchasing process.
The New "Compare Clubs" Feature Takes It To Next Level!
Today we take another step in our journey to providing you the "Ultimate Resource For Golf Consumers". Today we're launching our "Compare Clubs" feature. So...how will this new feature help you, your game & your wallet? Well....
- Are you tired of sifting through tons of Google searches to find golf club reviews before making a purchase?
- Are you sick of having to read 4 or 5 golf sites or magazines to piece together enough info to become more informed?
- Have you spent excessive amounts money on golf equipment only to find it didn't help your game?
- Have you ever wished there was a way to compare one club vs. another, or many clubs all at once?
- Do you want to know which is the longest driver we've ever tested?
- Do you want to know which iron, wedge or driver is the most accurate?
- Do you need to know which clubs our testers thought felt or sounded the best?
- Have you always wanted to know...if newer is really better?
- Do you wish you had this data and information all in one place?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, then our new "Compare Clubs" feature is just what you have been looking for. Anytime you are looking to make a purchase for a piece of golf equipment make sure you cheek the "Compare Clubs" data first. The "Compare Drivers" tool is available today, and it won't be long before we add a "Compare Irons" section as well. Over the next few weeks we will continue to add more and more categories so you can began to compare all the equipment we have reviewed on MyGolfSpy.
- MyGolfSpy Labs: The Horizontal Impact Location Study - October 19, 2016
- 2016 MyGolfSpy Iron Buying Study - October 13, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Labs: Does the Shaft Matter? - October 6, 2016
- Sentio Giveaway - September 29, 2016
- MGS LABS: Putter Looks vs. Putter Performance - September 26, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Labs: Conventional vs. Claw vs. Crosshand - September 20, 2016
- Tested: Evnroll Putters - September 12, 2016
- (6) TESTERS WANTED: 59GolfBox.com - September 5, 2016
- First Look: Bridgestone TourB XD Series Drivers - August 22, 2016
- 2016 Most Wanted: Blades vs. Mallets - August 18, 2016