GOLF APPAREL REVIEW! – Hollas 2011 Fall Apparel

Many of you hosers out there are getting serious about your golf wardrobe. Wasn’t too long ago a cotton polo and a pair of khakis got the job done. For many of us, those days are over. If you’re like me, you dress better for the golf course than you do for the office. If you’re like me, cotton might as well be a 4 letter word. And if you’re like me you’ve come rely on trendy apparel to make an impression on the golf course on those days when your game doesn’t. When it come to golf apparel, you’ve got a lot of choices, but if you’re at all like me, it’s long past time you took a closer look at Canadian apparel company, Hollas. {Read More…}

  • November 28, 2011
  • 8
  • Read More

SOLD! – RIFE PUTTERS

if you and 16 of your friends owned a putter company which you had up for sale…what do you think the chances are all of your buddies could agree on the same deal? Maybe 25%, 10% how about 0%? Well that’s exactly the issue RIFE Putters has been going through for the past couple years. last time I checked there were 17 owners of the RIFE Putter company. Two majority owners making up 80% and 15 others making up the remaining 20%. “Too many chiefs…” and well…just too many chiefs to make a single decision. >> {FULL ARTICLE}

  • November 23, 2011
  • 4
  • Read More

SPY PICS! – 2012 Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ

In today’s time news travels fast! And controlling leaks of products before they launch is next to impossible. Although, I have to applaud Taylormade when it comes to keeping these a secret as long as they did. They have done a better job then anyone I have seen to date keeping their 2012 secrets close to the vest. That being said though some of the new gear has leaked and we have some pics of the new “RocketBallz” line-up for you to take a look at. >> {VIEW PICS!}

  • November 23, 2011
  • 85
  • Read More

ULTIMATE REVIEW – Bridgestone J40 445CC Driver

This one might be the “Most Shocking MyGolfSpy Review Ever!” Why? Well because the Adams 9064LS has ranked as the #1 Driver in our review system for the past 400 Days!…and it just got replaced. Yes, you read that right…400 Days! Quite an impressive run to say the least. We knew one day its reign would come to an end…we just didn’t think it would be today.
>> {MUST READ!}

  • November 21, 2011
  • 126
  • Read More

ULTIMATE REVIEW! – PING G20 Irons

“If you’re in the market for your first set of new irons, or perhaps are looking for a set that will help move your handicap down from the 20s and into the teens, then the PING G20 is absolutely one MyGolfSpy thinks you need to be looking at.” – – – > {FULL REVIEW}

  • November 17, 2011
  • 50
  • Read More

FOR SALE – Scotty Cameron’s Personal Irons!!!

Just the other day a Scotty Cameron collector from Kanagawa, Japan posted a “Scotty Cameron’s Personal Irons Set” for sale on eBay. So I thought it would be fun to guess what the final price of this set of sticks go for. (Closest guess without going over wins a “FREE MyGolfSpy T-Shirt”)
– – – > {ENTER CONTEST!}

  • November 16, 2011
  • 79
  • Read More

WINNERS! – 2011 MYGOLFSPY “FRINGE” AWARDS

Our brand new “2011 MYGOLFSPY FRINGE AWARDS” have just been announced! Go see which club won “Club of the Year!”, “The Shocker Award”, “The Beast Award” and more.
– – – > {VIEW WINNERS!}

  • November 15, 2011
  • 4
  • Read More