Today, we give you a first look (thanks to JDSclubs) at the 2017 Taylormade M1 Driver.
Take a minute. Collect your thoughts and questions.
Alright, so why the same name you are asking? A few reasons from what we have heard:
- Development costs on new driver tech is high, Taylormade is in a transition, this saves cost.
- It builds on a very established platform.
- Same name gives perception that they are not releasing new product. Right now that is advantageous.
- Taylormade M1 was the highest rated performing driver overall in 2016 MGS testing. It's really good.
So, what are the differences?
- New adapter.
- Carbon Fiber Sole Plates (Save Weight)
- Narrower Channels (Save Weight)
- Possible Heavier Weights
- Greater Adjustability