Today, we give you a first look (thanks to JDSclubs) at the 2017 Taylormade M1 Driver.
Take a minute. Collect your thoughts and questions.
Alright, so why the same name you are asking? A few reasons from what we have heard:
- Development costs on new driver tech is high, Taylormade is in a transition, this saves cost.
- It builds on a very established platform.
- Same name gives perception that they are not releasing new product. Right now that is advantageous.
- Taylormade M1 was the highest rated performing driver overall in 2016 MGS testing. It's really good.
So, what are the differences?
- New adapter.
- Carbon Fiber Sole Plates (Save Weight)
- Narrower Channels (Save Weight)
- Possible Heavier Weights
- Greater Adjustability
- First Look: PING i200 Iron - January 9, 2017
- First Look: 2017 EVNRoll Putters - January 4, 2017
- ANNOUNCEMENT: 2017 Most Wanted Testing - January 2, 2017
- FEATURED: MyGolfSpy on Hank Haney & Michael Breed Show - December 23, 2016
- Top 100 Golf Courses in the USA | MyGolfSpy - December 22, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Announces Partnership With Golf Mechanix - December 5, 2016
- Jack Nicklaus says Golf Ball Is Reason Golf Courses Are Closing - November 30, 2016
- (6) Testers Wanted: Sentio Sierra 101 Putters - November 29, 2016
- Wanted: Putter Innovation - November 16, 2016
- Announced: 2017 Most Wanted Club Testing - November 15, 2016