Have you seen anything you like?
Time for an Upgrade?
Even with the constant lure of new technology, the average iron replacement cycle remains roughly 4.5 years.
Is this the year you upgrade?
What’s stopping you? What are you looking for in your next set? What would compel you to pull the trigger on new next set of irons?
Take the Survey
Please take 5 minutes or less to complete this quick survey. Let us know what you’ll be looking for in your next set of irons, or tell us why you’re not looking at all.
We’ll be sharing the results with you so you can see what golfers just like you are looking for in their next iron purchase.
- First Look: PING i200 Iron - January 9, 2017
- First Look: 2017 EVNRoll Putters - January 4, 2017
- ANNOUNCEMENT: 2017 Most Wanted Testing - January 2, 2017
- FEATURED: MyGolfSpy on Hank Haney & Michael Breed Show - December 23, 2016
- Top 100 Golf Courses in the USA | MyGolfSpy - December 22, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Announces Partnership With Golf Mechanix - December 5, 2016
- Jack Nicklaus says Golf Ball Is Reason Golf Courses Are Closing - November 30, 2016
- (6) Testers Wanted: Sentio Sierra 101 Putters - November 29, 2016
- Wanted: Putter Innovation - November 16, 2016
- Announced: 2017 Most Wanted Club Testing - November 15, 2016