MyGolfSpy today announced that Golf Mechanix is now the Official Tool and Gauge Supplier to the MyGolfSpy testing facility.
Under the new partnership, Golf Mechanix will help outfit the MyGolfSpy facility with a variety of tools that will further enhance MyGolfSpy’s Most Wanted, Labs, and other product reviews.
Already the industry leader in data-driven performance tests, MyGolfSpy is looking forward to providing even more information to its readers.
As the partnership grows, MyGolfSpy will be able to bring in more tools that will allow it to continuously expand its testing program. Says Beach, “we have some exciting things in the works.”
About Golf Mechanix
GolfMechanix tools are likewise a favorite among professional club fitters and builders as well.
As MyGolfSpy adds measurements for loft, face angle, weight, and swing weight measurements to each club test, readers will have access to more detailed information than ever before.
“I’ve always focused on the consumer,” says Beach. “Our partnership with Golf Mechanix will increase our ability to separate fact from fiction and reality from mythology. It’s about arming our readers with the truth, and letting them know what they’re actually buying.”
Hobbyists and aspiring builders can also look forward to the occasional exclusive discounts on select Golf Mechanix tools.
For more information about Golf Mechanix and its Tools and Gauges, visit GolfMechanix.com.
- First Look: PING i200 Iron - January 9, 2017
- First Look: 2017 EVNRoll Putters - January 4, 2017
- ANNOUNCEMENT: 2017 Most Wanted Testing - January 2, 2017
- FEATURED: MyGolfSpy on Hank Haney & Michael Breed Show - December 23, 2016
- Top 100 Golf Courses in the USA | MyGolfSpy - December 22, 2016
- MyGolfSpy Announces Partnership With Golf Mechanix - December 5, 2016
- Jack Nicklaus says Golf Ball Is Reason Golf Courses Are Closing - November 30, 2016
- (6) Testers Wanted: Sentio Sierra 101 Putters - November 29, 2016
- Wanted: Putter Innovation - November 16, 2016
- Announced: 2017 Most Wanted Club Testing - November 15, 2016